Take advantage of our special 2 for 1 ticket promotion for Out of the Blue – that’s only $49.50 a ticket*.
A day and night of outstanding live music, delicious food and drink, and a fun festival atmosphere right in the centre of Nelson.
It’s the perfect way to keep your New Year vibe alive!
Tell your mates about this amazing offer and get a gang along to Out of the Blue for a celebration of some of New Zealand’s top musical talent. Soak up roots and electronica by L.A.B, sensational pop and rock by stellar* and foot-stomping folk/country music by string band The Eastern, plus much more!
Under 18-year olds are free with every adult ticket purchased. (One child – 17 years or younger – will be given free admittance when accompanied by a parent or guardian who has purchased a ticket.)
- General Admission: 2 for 1 tickets $99 ($49.50 per ticket)
- General Admission: Single ticket $99
- Children (under 18 years): FREE when accompanied by an adult.
- Gate sales: Single entry $69
*Terms, conditions and credit card fees apply.
Gates open at midday. First act on stage at 1pm.
To make it quick and easy for festival goers, only RFID chip based wristbands can be used on the day for purchasing food and drink. These wristbands will be provided at the gate on presentation of your ticket. You can buy a wristband credited with $50 when you purchase your ticket online, or top up your wristband at the event with cash or Eftpos at kiosks or via roving event staff.
This ticketing technology is a proven system, used at many of New Zealand’s larger festivals to keep queues flowing. Bar staff and food vendors can tell you how much credit is on your wristband when you make a purchase. Any money remaining on your wristband after the event can be re-funded via the AWOP website within 4 weeks of the event.
- Booking fees and credit card charges apply.
- Tickets are available online or buy in person from the following ticket outlets:
- i-SITE Nelson
- Richmond Mall
- i-SITE Motueka
- i-SITE Blenheim
- i-SITE Havelock
- i-SITE Picton
- i-SITE Wellington
- The Palms Shopping Centre (Christchurch)
- -SITE Masterton
- i-SITE Martinborough
- Kaikoura i-SITE Visitor Information Centre
- Hamilton City Council i-SITE
- i-SITE Timaru
- South Taranaki i-SITE Visitor Centre
- TSB Showplace New Plymouth
- A limited number of gate sales will be available on the day - buy your tickets before the event to take advantage of the 2 for 1 offer..
- Print out all tickets before you come.
Each ticket has a unique barcode. This barcode allows one entry only (unless it is a season pass or combo ticket) so please ensure that each individual attending the event has their own ticket.
- Please feel free to bring a low lying chair/seat or picnic blanket.
- As this is a nine hour event, we encourage you to bring warm clothing, sunscreen and a raincoat.
- Food and beverages are available at the event.
- The Organiser uses your personal information, such as email, address and phone number in order to communicate with you about the services which you have requested and to contact you in connection with an event that you have purchased tickets for.
- We may occasionally use your email address to send you notifications regarding events. You can opt out of these at any time.
- You must be 18+ to purchase and consume alcohol.
- Ticketing and General Enquiries
TERMS and CONDITIONS:
- No transfers, exchanges or refunds on ticket prices or booking fees except as required by law.
- Seller may change advertised performances or cancel Event due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Prohibited items: cameras (still or video) of professional quality; audio recorders; banners; goods intended for sale; any item which can injure, annoy or impede other persons including chairs, umbrellas etc. Low, lying chair/seat permissible.
- The event may be filmed or photographed and by your attendance, you are automatically granting to the Seller and agents, the right (without compensation), to include your image, voice or likeness in any media for any purpose throughout the world in perpetuity.
- You must comply with all signs, instructions and directions regulating the Event, including all conditions of entry applicable to the Event venue.
- You consent to the search/inspection of your person and possessions at any time. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the rules relating to the venue.
- You are welcome to bring a reasonable quantity of snacks/cold foods. There will be a variety of food vendors on-site. No BYO alcohol, chilly bins or glass receptacles are permissible.
- No gang paraphernalia may be displayed at the Event. No illegal substances or weapons may be brought into the venue. No animals are permissible, other than Guide/Seeing Eye dogs.
- Children must be supervised at all times.